Looking to Buy a Home?
My Marketing Plan for Buyers
Are you looking to buy a new home? I enjoy bringing joy to all of my clients – whether it be to find their dream home, to help them find their first starter home or to help them downsize when the time is right.
I have over a decade of experience, and you will be in good hands when you choose me as your real estate agent.
My marketing plan and full service includes the following:
- I provide you with a buyer’s package including valuable information when purchasing a home, a map and a checklist for you to critique all homes you view
- I will personally help you find a mortgage professional so that we can determine the exact price of home that you should be targeting
- I will personally meet with you and print out homes for you that meet your criteria and eliminate those that do not
- I will also email homes to you before they come out on the public MLS system so that you can take full advantage of being notified first
- If you prefer a home in certain neighbourhood and there are no homes presently for sale, I will personally door knock to see if any neighbours will be moving in the near future (if required)
- I bring with me, top-notch negotiating skills and will make sure you get the best possible price for your home
- If you require a lawyer, tradesperson, or any other professional, I will provide you with names and phone numbers to make it as convenient as possible for you
My Role as Your Realtor
As your realtor, I play several key roles during the search and purchase of your new home.
- To explain the agency relationship between buyers, realtors and sellers
- To help you determine what you can afford to buy
- Provide information on all suitable properties and arrange showings as required
- Negotiate on your behalf in order to achieve the best deal on the property you select
- Prepare contract documents and guide you throughout the entire process
- Locate information on the property you choose and prepare a CMA (comparable market analysis) to ensure you are making an educated offer on the property that you choose to purchase
- To provide assistance and suggestions/referrals for financing, appraisal, inspection and legal services
- Follow and provide guidance through all the steps toward completion and occupancy
- To be loyal and represent your best interest faithfully
- To maintain confidentiality regarding your finances, motives and personal facts
- To disclose all fact and knowledge which I have that may pertain to your decisions