Looking to Sell Your Home?
My Marketing Plan for Sellers
My love for helping people buy and sell homes is what led me to becoming a real estate agent. I began my career with RE/MAX Twin City Realty and have continued to enjoy working for such a fine company. I chose RE/MAX because it is not only a well-known name, but it is also known for providing service “above the crowd” and has helped millions of buyers and sellers around the world.
I, too, choose to dedicate myself to providing service “above and beyond your expectation”. You deserve the very best, and I will bring it to you. Let’s work together as a wonderful team to sell your home!
My marketing plan and full service includes the following:
- I hire a professional stager to give you a free consultation and tell you how to make your home the most appealing to a potential buyer
- I hire a professional videographer to make a visual tour for everyone to see on the MLS and our own site for all the agents to view
- I take professional photographs of your home, and then hand-select the best ones to be viewed by the public and other agents
- I personally deliver full-colour postcards to let your neighbours know that your home is for sale, when there is an open house, and again after it has been sold
- I communicate with you at least once a week to make sure I give you the results of our activities throughout the sale
- I bring with me, top-notch negotiating skills and will make sure you get the best possible price for your home
- I will have a large, full-colour RE/MAX sign installed on your front lawn for everyone to see
- I help you take advantage of the power of the RE/MAX “internet”, the largest single real estate referral network in the world!
My Role as Your Realtor
As your realtor, I play several key roles during the sale of your existing home.
- To explain the agency relationship between buyers, realtors and sellers
- To help provide a free home evaluation and determine the best price to sell your home at
- Use my knowledge of the current real estate market to inform my clients in all areas related to home sales
- Negotiate on your behalf in order to achieve the best deal on the sale of your property
- Prepare contract documents and guide you throughout the entire process
- Locate information on your property and prepare a CMA (comparable market analysis) to ensure you are making an educated choice on the price of your home
- To provide assistance and suggestions/referrals for financing, appraisal, inspection and legal services
- Follow and provide guidance through all the steps toward completion and occupancy
- To be loyal and represent your best interest faithfully
- To maintain confidentiality regarding your finances, motives and personal facts
- To disclose all fact and knowledge which I have that may pertain to your decisions